Summary of conclusions and actions:
1. Issues raised by members before the meeting and/or not on the agenda
• ClientEarth does not intend to use the content of the labelling code as a tool to lobby
for legislative change.
• ClientEarth does not view the labelling code and/or lack of implementation of the code
as a tool for legal action against members or non-members.
• CE are developing their role as a facilitator in SSC meetings - to be discussed in
further detail at the members’ meeting.
• The issue of separate codes for different sectors is to be discussed at the members’
|Published||April 18, 2012|
|Found in||SSC Meeting Minutes|