Summary of agreed points
Item 1: Exploring ideas
• The SSC has five objectives in relation to improvement projects:
1. Act as a vehicle to collaborate and share information.
2. Engage with catching sector to: (a) demonstrate demand and provide support
with solutions; (b) ensure industry helps with scientific data collection.
3. Improved access to funding to help improvements.
4. To clarify what sources of information exist and how to improve or provide
access to them; and seek clarity on what data is required by scientists for
correct and up-to-date assessments.
5. Identify and work together on improvement projects.
|Published||November 24, 2015|
|Found in||SSC Meeting Minutes|